Monday, February 9, 2009

The what and why's

Like a lot of people, my mind wanders.
I have so many unspoken thoughts and ideas that just go lost because I never got them out. I will use this place to let them escape, and not fizzle away to die.

Ramblings & Musings
I don't want to just put down all those unsaid things that I mutter under my breath. I want to also include all those things that I scoff and giggle and chuckle at.

This place is for me.
If I let others read it, they need to understand that though they may read something that they dislike, they must take it as a grain of salt. For these are just the things passing through my mind. My mind is a fantastic and scary place. Amazingly insightful, yet amazingly uncaring. Amazingly selfless, yet amazingly selfish. It is filled with conundrums that would drive most mad, and it does.

So take heed of the warning

No comments:

Post a Comment