Monday, February 9, 2009

Apnia

Got O2?
Apparently while I sleep I don't. I find myself sleepy even after sleeping 8+ hours. Not physically sleepy, just mentally. My eyes feel like they have weights on them. With the diminished capacity I'm finding it more difficult to have the energy to do things.

It's a scary thought.
Knowing that my body and mind are not cooperating with each other. I'm going to be going in for the test in the hospital to find out the extent of it. Also to find out what the solutions are to this problem. I don't want to have to wear an oxygen mask to sleep every night. I also don't want to have another surgery. The thought of them having to break my nose to fix it is a difficult one to process. I do know that throughout it all Lorie will be there for me. Supporting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment